Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Taste of the Future

This will be a little tid-bit of a post! 
Today I made the most delicious smoothie ever, and it was simple... and healthy too! {that's always a plus} 
It was just frozen pieces of watermelon with a little juice, and two spoonfuls of Greek yogurt! It was just the right amount of creamy goodness! 

yum! I already want another one! 
I worked for my dad this morning/afternoon, but I had to leave early cuz my "t.o.m" {time of the month} had arrived and I felt/feel extremely crappy. boo. but this past Sunday was my cousin Andreas wedding! It was beautiful and she looked amazing.  There is three sisters in her family, and four in mine, and although growing up they were always 5-7 years older than us we could each have "our sister" {oldest, middle and younger sisters} I was a middle with my cousin Terra {who got married last summer in an outside hipster whimsical wedding} Growing up we would have family sleepover weekends and I remember this so predominately from my childhood. They were always just the best role models... and I really had missed that. Seeing all three of them this weekend made me miss them immensely, but I am still thankful for the impact that they had on me! { the Lucio girls are amazing} Well now all there are married and it makes me look forward to when I will be following in there footsteps! It was nice to have a little taste of the future!
Andrea + Joseph Bohmbach= love 

Simple, yet beautiful and tasty

The family
Garret+Terra, Frank {the daddy} Joe+Andrea, Vale{ Franks wife/mommy}
Camille+Ryan= baby Josiah

Me and Grandma
my attempt of an outfit-post
Black dress: Kohl's clearance, under 10 dollars
orange Indian earrings: Forever21, $4.50

Flower wedges: Steve Madden, Ross, $17.50

It was a great wedding! and I got to take home some flowers! yay! there sitting here next to me in my room... just being so beautiful! 

xoxox
Sincerely, Sophie



1 comment:

  1. Sophiemunchkins, you looked like a total hottie at the wedding! Love it!
    :)

    ReplyDelete