Thursday, January 20, 2011

Silhouette Bicycle Rides

    After working at the church pre-school it was a beautiful day and I knew we just had to do something really fun outside! So Marina Brielle and I went for a bike ride. We road for a few miles up some streets and down some. Till we ended up at Henry's to get some lunches. I was being really indecisive about what I wanted to eat. And it helped that the deli man was really cute ( dark with blue blue eyes!). Marina was in love... So in the end I choose some potato salad ( so we could talk to him) and a juice drink, it was satisfying.
Fish tale braid! 
My Lunch



   We continued our ride and we ended up at the local park. I sat there laying in the sun and letting its rays hit my skin. It was good to just soak up the sun and the friendship. I danced around till I fell over! ha I don't know why but I was feeling so much like a child! 

floral tights: Forever21
Converse: converse store

Spinning spinning spinning.....

I was really dizzy! 

cream purse: goodwill

   As we sat there we heard a police helicopter saying they were searching for a man and they went on to continue the description. Marina looks over her solder to see the man she was describing we got up, grabbed our bikes and ran down the grassy hill. I found a cop and told her about the guy..... and me and the other girls were super freaked out, I was thinking how he could be some big criminal or kidnapper and I was all flustered! Then I was especially worried I think because I was feeling like a little girl all day.... But anyways When we told the woman police it turned out he was mentally handicapped and had a mental capacity of a five year old and he had run away. She then went on and said they just had to find him to keep him from accidentally harming himself or others. feewwwwf  : / that was a relief!
So that was the most exciting part of the day!


We got back on the bikes and headed back to school. 

~Sincerely Sophie 

No comments:

Post a Comment