Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Just a mess

My life has been a bit of a jumble lately! {Which is very draining on my part} I guess I just have been going going going so much lately! Working at CB Cupcakes and working for my dad is just so tiring.... and on my days off I just need friend time! ( that's the mess in the job area) As far as home goes... well its just as messy if not more! but I wont go there! 


I have not had a chance to clean mine and Olivia's room in so long ( I suppose neither of us have since its a huge mess!) 


there is no way to see how much of a mess it is....
but I'm sure you'll take my word for it!




....... well now I will just be counting down the hours till the weekend! there is two good things about this weekend! One Nicole from tales of a paper lantern and I are going on a day trip! Secondly, I am going to a wedding on Sunday! Any who you all will hear about it soon! Love you all 




Sincerely Sophie 

1 comment: