Sunday, July 17, 2011

Simply Reality




Yes Nicole and I had planned on going up to Costa Mesa CA for the day.... but the 405 freeway was closed which caused extreme traffic! {boo for no way to get there in a reasonable time} 
So we ended up just postponing the trip! We still did end up
 hanging out though. 
Tea in the morning


This afternoon I went to Vanankia {our favorite coffee shop}
We played a "Bolderdash" which is a fun little board game! It was really fun, and beautiful Tara
brought her new man.... it was fun to see them together! aww there too 
cute! 



.....once the group had left Nicole and I stayed and worked on the blog for a little.
This is when I decided to change the name of my blog, it wasn't that I hated 
it before. It was just my indecisiveness which led me to this decision. 
So now it is officially 
SweetlySophie {and I think this should stick} ehkk 
It makes me feel like i have a new fresh blog! 

"Urba Out" and of course we had to go check out the clearance
at Urban Outfitters! Yay I got a cute sweater, and yes I know that it is not
exactly sweater wearing season! But I should get some use out of it still!
ahhh how I love the Urbs! 



quick story of the outfit!
striped button down- thrift find
green draped sweater- thrift find
boots -reflections $8 

 It was a twisted to the original planned day, but it still ended up to be fun! Although I was bummed that we didn't get to go on our day road trip! The day still ended up to be fun! 

~Sincerely Sophie 





No comments:

Post a Comment