Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Let the rain fall down

Today I woke up to the sound of rain patter pattering on the roof. It was cloudy and rainy, which I was so excited cuz everything about the rain is so much fun! I got ready for the day, with a mini skirt, tights, over sized sweater and boots. Then I was off to class, but once again my class was canceled! Yay for sick professors... not really but its exciting when there is no class. Especially today because then I could do fun rain things... I want to go to Starbucks later and get tea or coffee and hangout....

Black canvas rain boots- Roxy


Favorite rain quotes: 
Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. Rabindranath Tagore 
Waiting for you is like waiting for rain in this drought useless and disappointing.
Sam (Hillary Duff- A Cinderella Story)

Brielle and I 
Green over sized sweater- Forever 21
Plaid coat and black tights 

I walked back and Brielle and I sat in my car, ate  cranberry chicken salad sandwiches, and listened to the sound of the rain poring down! But we got stuck in the car, it was raining so hard! I put a scarf on my head and made a run for it. We made it but we were basically soaked! Its okay, I blow-dyed my clothes! The rain is amazing its crazy how it comes form up above, from the sky, rain is truly beautiful! 
         

XoXoXo ~ Sincerely Sophie 

4 comments:

  1. Love the boots and that sweet little umbrella! Cranberry chicken salad sandwiches? Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES the sandwiches are so yummy! Aww thanks the boots are Roxy from Norstrom Rack, and in the sandwiches are chicken salad, and dried cranberries, it reminds me of Thanksgiving kinda like turkey and cranberrie sause.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes- the boots are awesome!! i also love the beanie. :) cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the boots :) they are actually from a friend ;)

    ReplyDelete