Friday, May 6, 2011

We shall "sea" what is in store for Summer!

       All great things come to an end, and today was the end of my freshman year. Actually I had finished class earlier in the week, but today was when I said my goodbyes. I spent the last night at my beautiful school with some close friends filled with a jammed packed night. We ate in the caf, then we had a bonfire at NMC on campus, we went to Seaside Donuts watched drunk people and enjoyed each others company. Cleaning up and packing room 707 really made it sink in, that I am leaving and will never be a freshman again. Reminiscing on all the past year had been sad, reliving the memories and realizing how much I have grown. Today I packed up Trixy ( my car) to the very top, with all that she could fit said goodbye to my friends and hit the road.  Having my rear view mirror was blocked by all my clothes and stuff there was no looking back on the way home. Listening to All Time Low and Taylor Swift driving home, but I was sad.  Although once I saw the 1/2 mile to Oceanside...  the excitement for being home began to hit me and I started thinking about all that summer would hold. Then taking the exit off Tamarack, smelling the salt from the beach in the air and seeing the long-boarders skating down the road. It reminded me of how much I've missed the laid back lifestyle of home. I'm glad to be back!


Nicole
this is my "what in the world" face
Free for summer! 


Add caption








No Tesspassing! hehe oops ;) 
.Goodbye until August.

-Sincerely Sophie 

1 comment: