Sunday, May 22, 2011

entirely pooped

     So the week is over, and its late Sunday night. As I was trying to fall asleep I was thinking about the weekends events. I didn't do a ton, but i was still kept busy. Photo shoot with Jesslan Lee Photography on Friday, helping my sister get ready for prom, going to Josh's graduation party, dinner with the Forbers, and Vanakias for coffee on Saturday. Today just a second interview, reading, and relaxing. I'm entirely pooped! ugh. 
this is the updo i gave my sister!
I really loved how it turned out. 

once i was done i realized i should have made a tutorial....
oh well tho :/ 
P.S. I will have pictures of the photo shoot soon. Also, I cant find my upload cord for my camera.... and that's what i used for the cup cakes the other day. bummed!


~Sincerely Sophie 

No comments:

Post a Comment