Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Quick

After my morning shower and coffee. I just threw something on, it ended up reminded me of a school girl. I was in a rush, because I had a sleepover the night before with my best friend (Julia). I went on a job hunt today so I should be getting busy soon! ( one I am busy with a job!) Then I returned back home to keep an eye on my little sister Isabella and her friend. I had strawberries and string cheese for lunch mmm... yum! Currently I have a headach.... so I am just waiting medicine to kick in! Well thankyou to whoever is reading, if anyone reads this! help promote my blog whenever you can!  : ) 

The picture is from my Mac = not the best quality :/ 

belt: forever21
skirt: folded dress 
Aztec Ring: Charolott Ruse
Bling Chandeler Erings: Forever 21
~ Sincerely Sophie 

No comments:

Post a Comment