Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Is it a Destination?

Ive been thinking a lot about happiness lately. Most of us go through life trying to get to the place in life where we will truly be happy. We say things like if only I had this house, or once I am married and have a family then I will be happy. Life seems unattainable at times, and we feel like we cannot be happy, and just sit and sulk. I am not sure why but humans tend to treat happiness as if it is a destination, or a place we are going, and will be at someday. I think it is rather a mood not as much of a place we will be at one day, but a choice or a disposition. In the Bible it talks about joy, Proverbs 15:13- "A happy heart makes the face cheerful, but heartache crushes the spirit. So in a nut shell, weather or not your happy it shows on your exterior. But this idea that happiness is a mood and not a destination, is just my own thought... 




"Being happy does not mean that everything is perfect. It means you have decided to look beyond the imperfections" - Author Unknown 


                        ~Sincerely Sophie 

No comments:

Post a Comment