Thursday, November 25, 2010

To be forever in your arms

      God created man and realized that he needed a partner. “And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall on Adam, and he slept; and He took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh in its place. Then the rib which the Lord God had taken from the man HE MADE INTO A WOMAN, and He brought her to the man.” (Genesis 2:21) Recently a group of my friends and I were talking, and it makes you wonder if there is that one guy or girl out there for you. Like "the one" or whatever! I honestly don't know, I do know that I have been praying for my husband since I was in the eighth grade. But I have yet to find him, or maybe I already know him, and I don't know what the impact this guy will have in my life. I was also recently asked if I thought I would marry any Vanguard guys? I have to say that I think this would be such a cool thing to happen... The Vanguard men are great men of God and gentlemen ( there is always those exceptions), but so I guess it would be a yes i could possibly marry a VU man someday. ha I want to find a man that will hold me forever, as God will always hold me.

I made this on polyvore http://www.polyvore.com/ 
I was just feeling creative I guess, and this went with this post ha. 

-Today is thanksgiving, it was so low key. I came home yesterday, and got to hangout with my family, and friends! That is what I am truly thankful for is my family and friends. But also for school, and that I am so blessed to go to this university. My sister Olivia and I helped cook dinner and we had such a wonderful meal. But we ate over five hours ago and I'm still full! ha oh the fun thanksgiving. 


~Sincerely Sophie 

2 comments: