Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Loafers, poppyseeds, and coffee

I was sitting in my room and I thought that I would it would be relaxing to sit down and enjoy a poppy seed muffin and a peppermint cafe latte. So I changed the good thought to a reality and went and got one. Which turned out to be a good idea because I have been stressing all day about a math (staits) test that I sadly must take in the morning. I need to not be stressed out... uhhhgh mmm. 
my oh so nutristious lucnh
Shoes ( loafers)- forever 21 [of course hehe]


 Lately I have been obsessed with the Bachelor and watching it every Tuesday ( because I don't have cable so I watch it from Hulu.com) the next night! Brad is not my favorite but I still love it my favorite girl is Emily, but sadly I have a feeling he is going to pick the other girl Chantal. Oh so I have also been loving Pretty Little Liars, a ABC family show. It is a teen mystery/drama/romantic I'm not quit sure what it is exactly but it is so very intriguing. 




Anyhow I must apologize again for no new outfit posts I really have been lackin in that department, I really wish I hadn't. But Luckily Spring Break is just over a week away and I will have to stock up on good outfit  photo shoots for all of you! But actually I did do a outfit shoot yesterday, but it was with film not digital so I probably will not be able to put them up... boo! Ill try tho! 
 loafers 
Sincerely Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment