Saturday, March 12, 2011

Hometown

Its all so familiar again. This week is spring break of freshman year, it is hard to believe that I am already so far into my first year of college! eeekkk. it is crazy.I love the feeling of driving and driving... and then looking around and recognizing everything... then the one and only feeling of beeing home in your city. So I have been home for a few days now, and I've gotten to hangout with Julia a lot, which is so good. She recently broke up with her boyfriend, so my spring break came at an exceptional time. Its only one week, and then I have seven weeks until summer time! I am vary excited for summer, even though I need to find a job. I started just looking to make a list of different places, but then I ended up getting distracted. I guess that's what I get when I have such a short attention span. oh well.


 Today, I went to Bible study with Julia. I liked it a lot it was tiny and close, which can be a positive thing + there is always room to grow! Then we took a trip to the mall, and I realized how expensive clothes can be... yikes because I am addicted to clothes and accessories. Today I managed to have self control and savor my money for mor important things like gas, school, and food.


I cooked dinner with my dad tonight, this is one of my favorite things that I miss now not living at home. After cleaning up, we watched national geographic on Russia's wildlife! (okay, okay, you don't need to say it I am fully aware that i just sounded like the biggest nerd ever... ) Anyway I painted my toe nails and now I'm sitting on my bed with my homemade quilt waiting for them to dry, and not fall asleep while I am tying this. hehe :D 


Sincerely, xoxo 
Sophie 

No comments:

Post a Comment