Monday, October 11, 2010

on a good note

Yay! I walked to class this afternoon with Brielle ( my roommate) and when we got there there was a note on the door, we read it and then class was cancelled for the day! I smiled the whole way back to our dorm. Now this just put me in such a good mood so I decided it was a perfect time to blog since there was no class that I needed to be in. But so our sink in our room has been broken since the first day we moved in and we have been putting it off to call maintenance. So finally Brielle called this weekend and they came this morning but we just kept sleeping while he was in our room. Which is kinda creepy, but not as bad as Brielle taking a shower while he was in our room. While I was half awake half asleep in my bed I heard something right next to me and I thought it was the maintenance guy and so I was all weirded out that he was so close to me... I rolled over close to the wall. But when I got up I realized that it was my roommate just getting something off of the dresser next to me.

Me and Brielle in our dorm room.
Us being goofy. 

Today has been a relaxing day, I am so glad that it has been easy because I am feeling a little under the weather lately. I hope I get better though because the weather is still hot up here, it was cold and rainy last week, which made me all excited because I thought that we would actually have some new weather here in Cali but its back to being up in the 80's. Well I'm just tired of the hot weather and all of my hot temp. clothes. I love fall and winter because you get to layer and wear sweaters and boots. 


xoxo
~Sincerely Sophie

2 comments: