Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Friendly Shore...

I'm in collage in southern California and  this place is full of life. In the blink of an eye my life changed when I came here. I left my most important thing at home; my best friend Julia. But she will never be to far away to be my best friend! I know that no matter how many miles apart we are God brought us together for a reason and we won't ever be to far to be there for eachother. Although I do miss her, I really love this place. God sent me here to Vanguard, my first choice of schools. This is where I belong, I have no dought about that. It has been hard not to have a friendly shore but I have learned and made friendships which is making this shore all the more friendly. It is about half way into the semester and I am basically all adjusted, so now lets see where God takes me in this LIFE.  

xoxo 
~Sincerely Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment