Monday, November 14, 2011

My Week Through my Camera Phones Eyes....

Lunch with the sisters at Islands

Sister Livvy (Olivia) better known as one of my favorite people! 

Meet Derek.
Meet my pepermint moca from Starbucks and Maci's "green machine" from Nekter.

This is how cool we are.... this is how we spent out
11-11-11 

Oh yeah and we missed 11:11 am.....
AND
11:11 pm!
(only in my life) 

Basically the highlight of my friday night.
.....it was actually really really really cool! well i had fun with it. But I think Maci was getting a kink in her neck!
haha

GYRAD
(get your roommate a date)
she was not my date, i promise i had a real live boy as my date for once! ha

Roscoes Chicken and Walfels 

my want of the moment... baby floppy ear bunny!

....and this is what I get for letting people wear my clothes!
WE MATCHED! ALL MY CLOTHES.... mmmhhhmmm i think Jessica spyed on me to see what to wear!



That has been my life through my camera phone this past week!

~xoxoxo Sincerely,
Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment