Saturday, April 23, 2011

Petities

Waking up at eleven forty was glorious this morning, I have not been able to sleep-in, for a long time and it was much needed. But soon after waking up I realized the reality of the day that I would need to work on homework today. My new roommate and I both have a terribly long paper to write so we decided to get serious and go to Starbucks to crack it out. We have been here for over an two hours and since we got "so much done" I decided to teat us to a little treat, literally little. We both got a little Starbucks Petites. Maci got a mini birthday cake donut and I got a petite carrot cake cupcake that was quite delicious. But since in reality facebook blogging and the cute Barista have been a distraction all afternoon. I only have a paragraph done... errrr 
yummmm! 






Well wish me luck on finishing it! 
Sincerely Sophie 

No comments:

Post a Comment