Monday, March 28, 2011

Fields of Life

As the end of March rolls around the month comes to an end, so does my being 18. Which although that sound nostalgic, I am actually both excited and sad to be 19! Part of me likes it because I can be more independent, but part of me wishes I never had to grow up. Things change for a reason I know that and I also understand that we have to grow up to fully live our life's. My Birthday is on Thursday, and I am excited for it. I think everyone no matter who you are is excited for there birthday. This year has been full of exciting and memorable things. I started my blog. I graduated high school. started college. made friends.  found who my true friends from high school days are. I moved out. I traveled the world ( one of my favorites...eight different countries in Europe) I have begun to find what I want to do with my life and the kind of person I want to be. Hundreds of other things that have happend but overall, I feel free!


I finally have an outfit post over spring break last week, Julia and I went to this field to hang out. We had a fun photo shoot, but did not expect that when we got in the car our legs would be itching and have little red bumps on them. Luckily that went away but eeekkkkk!!!! 


Hat- H&M 




dress- Rags.
 Belt- Norstroms.
Brown chestnut boots- Reflections.
 Tan Blazer- H&M





As I am laying on my bed next to the window eating popcorn I say goodbye eighteen, hello nineteen! 

           P.S. I am crazy for doing what I did, but it makes for a fun post comming up!  


Sincerely Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment