Friday, January 14, 2011

Arm and Arm with Tea and Coffee

      As of now, I have been back at school for a week. I have spent the week going to new classes, dropping and adding classes, and figuring out my new schedule for this semester. I'm taking a whopping seventeen units... so I will be extremely busy for the next few months. But this week was not only books and brains, I also got to hangout with my friends whom I had not seen all of winter break! 

        The first couple days back, it almost felt sereal as if it was not real. It was enjoyable to be with all of my new friends from college. This week we just did fun things like Brielle, Ashlee and I got to have tea when we both had break from classes. Another morning this week, I painted as the sun was streaming in through the window cile. It was so enjoyable to have the warm sun hit my hair in the rather chilly dorm room. 

Red sweater- Forever21 

Gray socks hand-me-down from my dads sock drawer
    On thursday, I got a lovely visit from Jesslan and Nicole. Jess had class and Nicole hungout with me and went to our Arobics class ( which apparently is a hip-hop class they just forgot to tell us when we signed up) But she got to watch me be incredibly awkward and embarrassing trying to dance the moonwalk and do the wave across my body from finger tip to finger tip. Then I gave her a tour of the campus. Once Jesslan and Brielle were out of class the four of us went to a local coffee shop. I got a cafe mocha it was simply delicious. 

dancing in the wind

Shoes- Christmas present from my beautiful sister Olivia


     After having a salad for dinner, we went to the men's basketball game for a while. As we sat in the dorm room I was talking about cutting bangs into my hair... and after some peer pressure I went out on a limb and cut my hair! I know crazy right! I still can't believe that I did it! Previously I had been growing out my side bangs for about a year and they were almost the length of my first layer... I'm glad I put a little change in my look for this new year and new semester! 
Crazy Crazy!


Sincerely, Sophie 


No comments:

Post a Comment